With the history, great food from our farmers and watermen, as well as a convenient place to shop, we invite you to come on by!
As a special treat, for those looking to take a “Distillery Tour” that afternoon, sign-ups will be available for tours at 1:30, 3:00 and 4:30 pm. Tours are limited to 8 people and take about an hour. $25 fee includes a laser etched Glencairn tasting glass ($15 value).
· Just Loafin’ - Freshly baked French and sourdough breads.
· Tobacco Barn Distillery – Local farm/distillery producing “Grain to Glass” Bourbon & Whiskies
· Blue Wind Gourmet - Local chocolate from a gourmet chocolatier.
· Goose Creek Farm - Farm raised Shiitake mushrooms. Fresh and dried.
· Rosemary Ranch farm - Local honey, eggs and gourmet microgreens.
· Moonstruck Oysters – Locally farmed oysters, shucked or in the shell.
· Sotterley Farm - Table display from our sponsoring market.
· Olivin’s – Maryland’s finest private labeled aged Balsamic and Extra Virgin Olive Oils.
· Faidley’s Seafood – World Famous Jumbo Lump Crabcakes. Offering meals for 2 or 4, or crab cakes. Limited quantities. Pre- order to ensure availability.
· Roseda Farms – Maryland’s premier dry aged, pasture fed Angus Offering Filets, NY Strip & Prime Rib. Limited quantities. Pre- order to ensure availability.
· Fresh flowers from the “Posey Patch.”
Hope to see you at the market!